Quality AC Maintenance for Tallahassee and Surrounding Areas
Air conditioners and heaters, like any piece of equipment, need regular care if you want them to function effectively. If you don’t provide the necessary TLC for your heating and cooling equipment, you may find yourself without air conditioning or heat altogether. A broken air conditioner is not something you want to experience when Tallahassee temperatures reach into the 80s and 90s for days on end.
Since 2001, High Quality Heating and Air Inc has delivered excellent air conditioning and heating maintenance service to residential and commercial customers in the Tallahassee, Crawfordville, Bradfordville, Centerville, Capitola, Monticello, Homestead Ridge, and Southwood FL area. Our skilled service technicians can maintain all sizes of systems and all models of equipment. With heating and cooling maintenance from High Quality Heating and Air Inc you can be confident that you’re providing your family, employees and customers a safe, healthy and energy-efficient indoor environment.
Benefits of Preventive Maintenance
Regardless of the kind of heating and AC system you have, tuneups and checkups improve the health of your system. Regular maintenance service improves your comfort, physically and financially:
- Fuel bills — saves you money by making sure your air conditioner always runs efficiently
- Life expectancy — increases the lifespan of your unit because parts are repaired or replaced as needed
- Repairs — eliminates the hassle, headache and cost of a major repair
- Risk — reduces the risk of an untimely breakdown in the middle of a hot, humid Tallahassee summer
- Uneven cooling — identifies airflow problems that lead to hot and cold spots
In addition to these benefits, regular maintenance provides a documented history of repairs and service to your AC unit. This documentation is a tremendous asset if something needs to be repaired or replaced under warranty, as many warranties are void if you haven’t maintained your system. A written track record also enables our service technicians to become familiar with your system and alerts them to possible future problems.
An Affordable AC Maintenance Contract
With an HVAC maintenance contract through High Quality Heating and Air Inc you can take a proactive approach to caring for your heating and cooling system. Our contracts call for more than simply replacing filters; we offer the whole gamut of AC maintenance service:
- Checking refrigerant levels and recharge if needed
- Cleaning or replacing filters
- Making sure belts and hoses operate correctly
- Lubricating all moving parts
- Checking the fan motor and fan blades
- Cleaning condenser and evaporator coils
- Cleaning condenser pan and condensate line
- Examining wiring
- Inspecting ductwork for air leaks, dirt buildup and mold growth
- Checking thermostat and recalibrating if needed
You can do some of these checks, such as replacing the filter and cleaning the drain pan, but it’s best to have a qualified professional like High Quality Heating and Air Inc perform the other maintenance tasks. Our experienced service technicians have the expertise to identify trouble spots that could develop into major disasters.
Neglecting your air conditioner pretty much guarantees a steady decline in comfort and a sure-fire increase in fuel bills. Regular heating and cooling maintenance is an energy- and money-saving investment in your home or business. To learn more about a maintenance contract, give one of our friendly service technicians a call today.